Occupational Health and Safety Policy Statement
Akira Ghana Limited is a telecom infrastructure service provider which provides quality, timely and cost-effective services to its customers in various industries in Ghana. We deliver high level of customer service with the mindset of providing a safe working environment for our staff and comply to interested parties relevant and applicable requirement.
Akira Company Limited is committed to achieving and sustaining distinction in Occupational Health (OH&S) through the implementation of a Health and Safety Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 Standard requirement.
With this Occupational Health and Safety Policy Statement, we are committed to:
- Comply with all applicable legal and other regulatory laws and requirement;
- The prevention of injury and ill health to our employees, customers, suppliers and visitors through continual improvement of our OH&S management and performance;
- Employ relevant methods to continually identify, review risk and eliminate or reduce risk by taking corrective and preventive measures;
- Provides the framework for setting and reviewing OH&S objectives;
- Continual improvement of the OH&S Management system;
- Openly communicate OH&S issues and performance, share and learn from best practices both internal and external;
- Consultation and participation of workers and worker representatives.
- Includes OH&S performance in the selection, appraisal and reward of our staff;
- Integrate OH&S in all business processes;
- Require line management to provide OH&S leadership and implement this policy.
This policy shall be review on an annual basis by Akira management and shall be communicated. This policy shall be made available to interested parties on request.